One of our direct client is urgently looking for Software Engineer for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Software Engineer (Site Reliability)
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
Site Reliability engineer will be responsible for operational excellence of service components and will be working on a wide variety of things including devops, alert and monitoring, validation frameworks, performance improvement and promotion setup tasks.
• Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks
• Imagine, architect, develop, deploy, and evolve CI and CD systems for the next disruptive cloud platform.
• Develop, maintain and enhance key parts of the release procedures and processes. Would be involved in shipping the validated code to different production environments.
• Build monitors, dashboard and alerts for the application.
• Experience in automation, including customer-facing documentation, operational documentation, extensive automated testing, operational design, release and deployment.
• Providing operational and execution support in configuring systems and tools to run promotions.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years’ experience building scalable e-commerce applications
• 5+ years of experience with building scalable, high performing and robust Java applications (Spring framework)
• Experience with no-sql technologies like Cassandra, couchbase, Flume or Hbase.
• Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
• Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, JIRA, etc)
• Experience with Source Code Management Tools (GitHUB, SVN, CVS, Clearcase)
• Knowledge of building QA automation frameworks.
• Experience with Splunk, Kibana, and other APM tools for alerts, monitoring and performance tests.
• Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
• Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL.