One of our direct client is urgently looking for Email Marketing Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Email/Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 9+ Months
Email/Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Client serves millions of members at Client and almost 600 locations across the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Client has locations in Brazil, China and Mexico. We have grown to offer solutions not just for entrepreneurs and small businesses, but also for families and everyday living as we know that these two members shop the same way.
We are looking for an Email / Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer (contract role, 9 months duration) to support Sam’s Club’s email and push notification programs. This position plays an essential part in the CRM Team by providing the technical execution necessary to operate marketing channels responsible for driving traffic and revenue to Sam’s Club’s eCommerce and in-store business.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in email (and push) production, preferably working for an e-Commerce organization and leveraging the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution. He/She should exhibit excellent technical and communication skills, and thrive on managing production-oriented tasks.
• Manage production of multiple email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
o Campaign coding using HTML/CSS/Ampscript
o A/B or multivariate tests and campaign versioning
o Dynamic and/or personalized module insertions
o Email QA for content and rendering across email clients and mobile devices
o Set up email creative for internal team QA and approval
o Handle change requests quickly and efficiently
o Schedule deployment and complete post-deployment checks
• Manage campaign set up to deployment for Push notification leveraging Airship and SFMC
• Develop new data-driven campaigns, and personalization initiatives leveraging SFMC
• Pull and help define complex segments queries via SQL
• Partner and collaborate with other members of the production/operations team to ensure knowledge sharing and process efficiencies
• 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in support of an email marketing program (particularly Email Studio and Automation Studio; Journey Builder a plus)
• 2+ years of experience with responsive HTML email development
• 2+ years experience building and/or maintaining mobile-friendly web pages
• Proficient at reading and writing SQL queries (SQL Server 2016 equivalent environment)
• Basic editing of marketing creative materials using Adobe Photoshop
• Understanding of relational databases concepts and JSON data structures
• Must excel at managing multiple campaigns under tight timelines and pressure
• Self-starter with the ability to communicate cross-functionally and understand and articulate requirements.