We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Data Engineer
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
DURATION: 6+ months ( CTH - Potential)
Looking for candidates that are available immediately
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
• Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
• Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
• A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
• Experience working in an AGILE environment
• Experience developing enterprise software products
We are looking for a candidate with Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field and 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role or Bachelor’s degree in computer Science and 6+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
They should have experience in the following areas:
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka etc.
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
• Experience with Azure cloud services or similar cloud platforms: Databricks, Azure HD Insights, ADF or similar
• Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Scala, Java, C++, etc.