One of our direct client is urgently looking for Back-End Engineer for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Back-End Engineer
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6 Months
- Client is building next generation supply chain system to help customers save money, save time and live better.
- This position is for Customer order management system.
- Your responsibility is to build robust, scalable design and system using Java and SQL/NoSQL
- This position requires candidate to be well versed with Cloud computing and able to understand resource management
- Candidate must be advanced in problem solving skills using advance algorithm
- Candidate must be well versed with Java and Advanced Java features
- Candidate must have hands on SQL or No SQL technologies
- Candidate must be willing to inspire by vision and stick to organization goals
- Candidate must be well versed with Design pattern and Object Oriented programming
- Candidate must have experience on working on large volume system with scale
- Exposure to Spark, Hadoop and Hive is plus
- -Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices.
- - Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
- - Supports and ensures business objectives being met.
- - Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design.
- - Leads the work of other small group of 3 to 4 engineers for assigned Engineering projects - Leads and participates in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration.
- - Designs and implements low latency services.
- - Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- - Troubleshoots business and production issues .