We are urgently looking for Product Manager
for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Product Manager
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
- Responsible for the creation, prioritization, and implementation of functional specs, technical requirements and business justification for product development
- Interfaces with vendors, partners, and clients on technical matters throughout the product life cycle
- Design and develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Lead the development roadmap for technical products by leveraging Object Oriented Programming and micro service model concepts to build scalable product which can integrate with internal and external systems
- Partner with engineers across software development life cycle and perform beta testing before launch and deployment of new products
- Worth with the design and implementation of client Advertising API and drive advertiser adoption
- Work with the analytics team and data scientists to build end to end machine learning pipelines, including model training, to predict various events such as probability to click
- Build campaign dashboard using visualization tools like Tableau and DOMO to enable operations and campaign management team take data driven decisions and optimize performance
- Conduct A/B testing for product launches by using statistical models for hypothesis testing
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in an agile development environment or 4 years hands-on software development experience
- 2 years’ experience in product management with proven track record of delivering top notch products that delight users.
- Domain knowledge in e-commerce, retail, online advertising and/or analytics.
- Strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch.
- Ability to develop and implement a business strategy and make dynamic adjustments as landscapes shift.
- Strong technical knowledge and an ability to influence engineering decisions.
- Strong presentation and written/oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data.