Hope you are doing well today.
(We are urgently looking for Mixed Signal Verification Engineer
for our Direct client requirement)
TITLE: Mixed Signal Verification Engineer
LOCATION: SantaClara, CA.
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
Responsible for defining mixed signal verification methodologies, verification environments, test suites and hands-on verification
- Analog Mixed-Signal integration / verification.
- Run verification for analog mixed-signal blocks like ADC, DAC, etc.
- Hands-on experience and expert-level knowledge in Analog Mixed-Signal simulations
- Hands-on experience and expert-level knowledge of advanced HVL based methodologies (UVM/OVM/eRM)
- Experience with SV Real Modelling and SPICE models
- Experience in verifying SERDES, LNAs, Filters, ADCs and DACs
Preferred Exposure in
- Low power verification.
- Audio, video and wired/wireless connectivity standards PERL, TCL, Python
- Cadence/Synopsys/Mentor tool suites
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering.