We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Senior DevOps Engineer
LOCATION: Santa Clara, CA
DURATION: FTE / Full-time
Compensation : Competitive salary + Bonus + Stocks + other benefits
** Client will be able to sponsor H1B visa , if required **
Our client is a large Pharma giant and has created a new start-up business charged with building a modern software stack that will change the way patients are cared for. Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within a hospital and intelligently process and present this data to doctors and caregivers to improve patient care.
We are looking for candidates with a deep understanding of modern SaaS architecture and experience across the full stack with a “create tools, not band-aids” DevOps mindset. If you would rather improve health outcomes for millions instead of helping sell ads on the Internet, this is the job for you!
You'll get to build a SaaS business from the ground up with the ability to influence the product and architecture and lots of opportunities for growth. Plus you’ll get to work side by side with a team of world-class doctors and researchers who want to impact global healthcare delivery.
The Senior DevOps Engineer is a key member of engineering and DevOps groups and will apply knowledge of design principles, practices in the implementation of complex, enterprise-scale software systems. General responsibilities include design concept generation, participating in reviews for components or features, development, and testing of the core software stack, and reliability testing.
- Software Development: This is a software development position to write high- quality software that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible.
- Process & Operations: Ensure the software stack integrates with our existing CI pipeline and contribute to continuous improvement; independently design, plan and deliver high-quality software
- Leadership: Ensure a culture that values technical excellence together with support and compassion for individuals
- BS in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in public cloud AWS, Google or Azure (AWS Preferred) of which at the minimum 3 years of experience in the software industry.
- Experience in overall areas in DevOps including CI/CD with build & release, Cloud, Internal tooling and production operation.
- Experience in the cloud including AWS and optionally other types of cloud such as VMWare, Openstack or colocation vendors.
- Build and operation tools that monitor backend production, Make sure backend services scale economically, Develop tooling framework, Help the dev team resolve production issues
- Experience in typical Linux based data center related tasks including bare-metal server configuration, DNS and DHCP.
- Experience deploying or managing large scale distributed Linux environments Partake in an on-call rotation alongside the engineers who build our production backends, Comfortable with large scale production systems and technologies, including load balancing, monitoring, distributed systems, and/or configuration management.
- Experience in contemporary platforms extended from cloud such as docker container, Mesos and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience in a production operation mode that includes logging and monitoring.
- Experience in NOC (Network operation center) and previous SRE experience is a big plus.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Cloud Formation
*** IDEAL CANDIDATE ***
- 7+ to 10 years experience
- Must have AWS background.
- Must know Terraform or Cloud Formation.
- Python coder.
- Must know Kubernetes and Docker.
- GC holder or US citizen only.