We are urgently looking for User Researcher
or our Direct client requirement
TITLE: User Researcher - Global UX
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
We're looking for someone with a Bachelor's degree in HCI, Psychology or other related field and 6 years of User Research experience
Your Approach to Work:
- Research with agility: You have a strong working knowledge of formative & summative usability research methods, and how they are applied in a fast-moving organization. Experience with field studies, participatory design, heuristic evaluations, and competitive testing is also preferred.
- Actionable Findings: You translate insight into action. You help teams understand customer needs, attitudes, and behaviors through thoughtful & actionable research. Your work informs both strategic and tactical efforts.
- Creative: When you’re presented with a design or business problem, you think of multiple research approaches to help figure out how to make the experience easier and more delightful for our customer – and you’re excited to share the options as well as your recommendation.
- Collaborative: You use your knowledge of the Design process in collaboration with other researchers, designers, content strategists, architects, product managers, and engineers to help transform complex problems into easy-to-use products. You recommend how to best address our research goals & questions so your partners don’t have to.
- Self-motivated: You work without close supervision but you seek out and welcome feedback from senior Design leaders and managers.
Skills & Abilities We Look For:
- Plan and conduct user research across various products and teams including recruiting and scheduling user testing sessions
- Help define success metrics and benchmarking for various projects (as measured by KPIs)
- Effectively collaborate with c-level executives, stakeholders, product managers and designers to identify
- research opportunities on user-facing products
- Clearly communicate research needs and findings
- Ensure user needs are being met by serving as the research advocate in the team
- Establish research rigor and define best practices for the team
- Perform independent, impactful research that translates into actionable insights
- Proactively find ways to improve overall research best practices, facilities, methods, recruiting, tools, and other
- research-adjacent areas
- Identify appropriate research methods based on time/budget and resourcing constraints