We are urgently looking for Project Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Project Manager
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
- Develop and maintain project schedule, identify and track milestones, manage cross functional dependencies.
- Own & drive complex, multi-disciplinary and multi-product technology projects using your techno-functional expertise.
- Perform agile ceremonies, scrum, sprint planning and retrospective. Help resolve external & internal dependencies and blockers.
- Understand and articulate detailed requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle which includes managing schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders.
- Proactively and effectively communicate program statuses, identify potential risks and setbacks, and develop mitigation strategies
- Partner with Product and Engineering to develop best practices in a changing and dynamic environment to ensure on time delivery. Ensure program documents are complete, current and available for staff and leadership review
- Actively drive and contribute to resource planning to ensure project/program success and drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field and 3 year’s experience in project management, software development or product management, or related field.
- Ability to manage complex projects in an agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to constantly move or push towards a goal
- Comfortable in a fast paced, growing environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, project management tools, etc.
- Comfortable presenting to and persuading at the Director executive level
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Experience working with teams that manage ETL pipelines. Familiarity with Hadoop, Apache Kafka & Spark is preferred.