One of our direct client is urgently looking for : Program Manager @Hoboken NJ
TITLE: Program Manager - Advertising / Marketing
LOCATION: Hoboken NJ or San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6 Months
- 3 year experience in Project management / Operations
- Marketing and advertising background is MUST
- Retail background is a plus
About Client's Media Group
We enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth business within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have sales data to prove it. Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to overall growth strategy.
Media Group (the digital ad sales arm for properties) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Media Group is seeking a Program Manager in its Sales & Revenue Operations team to focus on driving execution of key strategic initiatives, both technical and non-technical. We are looking for candidates with a passion for tackling ambiguous business problems, excels at working cross-functionally and enjoys going deep with data to drive decision making.
• Drive end-to-end execution and successful delivery of key initiatives at WMG, both technical and non-technical working with all stakeholders across WMT
• Negotiate program delivery timelines and ensure timely delivery of key milestones
• Collaborates with stakeholders regarding risks and mitigation tactics, dependencies and change management.
• Establish and maintain clear chains of accountability for initiative
• Develop E2E operational processes for new initiatives and products.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to refine existing E2E operational processes to streamline and drive increased efficiency for Sales.
• Drive alignment and collaboration. Escalate and resolve issues as suitable.
• Enable communications upwards and downwards and cascading of information to rest of organization
• Experience interfacing and communicating with executives, business and technical stakeholders
Minimum Qualifications -
• 3 years experience problem solving, not necessarily in a program management / business operations capacity but that would be preferred.
• Problem solver and ability to roll up sleeves to get things done
• Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and EQ skills
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Collaborative and able to multi-task while working with different stakeholders
• Experience working with and leading large cross-functional teams
• Experience with retail / e-commerce or advertising / media preferred