One of our direct client is urgently looking for Back-End Engineer @ Bentonville AR
TITLE: Back-End Engineer
LOCATION: Bentonville AR
DURATION: 6 Months
- Good knowledge of Java and programming skills
- Knowledge of telemetry is a plus
- Experience in Unix/Linux shell scripting or similar programming/scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, containers, service meshes, and micro services
- Knowledge of public clouds
- Work with VM and Kubernete deployments
- Utilize telemetry tools such a logging, metrics, and Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
- Work with time-series databases, prometheus, grafana, and alert rules
- Create linux scripting for automation and deployment
- Integrate with real-time Kafka data streams and processing
- -Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices.
- - Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
- - Supports and ensures business objectives being met.
- - Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design.
- - Leads the work of other small group of 3 to 4 engineers for assigned Engineering projects - Leads and participates in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration.
- - Designs and implements low latency services.
- - Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- - Troubleshoots business and production issues .