Hope you are doing great today.
One of our direct client is urgently looking for Oracle EXADATA Developer.
TITLE: Oracle EXADATA Developer
LOCATION: REMOTE 100%.
- Candidate shall have strong knowledge in Oracle DB (Oracle 11.2, 12.2 & higher), Oracle Exadata Platform and Linux
- Candidate shall have the ability to write, modify, troubleshoot and enhance complex Unix shell scripts and Oracle PL/SQL
- Technical expert in evaluating why certain QEP’s are chosen and deep knowledge of optimizing the sql that makes up those QEP’s
- Ability to do deep performance analysis on Exadata’s/Oracle’s CPU, Memory, storage and I/O with regards to how our app (GEO) uses the db and recommend sizing(to db or our app) to optimize performance in all 3 releases as stated in item 1.
- Ability to troubleshoot areas for possible bugs or knowledge of known bugs in Exadata and work with Oracle Support / Design to have those fixed and applied within 30 days to Exadata from the time the issue is acknowledged by Oracle as a bug.
- Ability to look at our code, with our designers help, and identify areas that we should change to optimize performance
- Knowledge of all Exadata/Oracle parameters, including underscore parameters, and how they are set to optimize performance
- Ability to communicate all items(1-6) directly with a Customer
- with technical depth but simplified so the customer can understand
- Conducive to a teaming approach but taking ownership/getting agreement to either have ATT OR Oracle change to ensure the issues are resolved
- Ability to interrupt alert logs and the error messages generated by the Oracle systems.
- Ability to generate and interrupt Oracle performance metrics to provide evidence on the DBs performance and stress points.
- Ability to generate ‘debug’ traces of the Oracle system as requested by Oracle support or for their own diagnosis.