One of our client is urgently looking for PCT/SDE at San Diego, CA
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
DURATION: 6 Months
- 4G/5G protocol experience
- Excellent Protocol Knowledge in LTE technologies from Rel8-Rel14
Good Knowledge eitherTTCN-2 or TTCN-3 OR any programming language(C/C++/ Python)
- Working experience of using Qualcomm UEs and tools required
Familiar with 3GPP and RAN5 required
- LTE protocol exp is also required(NAS, RRC, PDCP, RLC, MAC, PHY, SIP, RTP/RTCP, RCS protocols)
- LTE protocol layer experience.
- Programming skills: TTCN3 (Mandatory), C, C++
- LTE UE protocol stack knowledge e.g NAS, RRC, PDCP, RLC, MAC, PHY layers
- 5G NR Knowledge on FR1 and FR2.
- IMS/VoLTE knowledge
- 5G, LTE, VoLTE call flows.
- Any lab testing experience on 5G/LTE protocol testing.
- Deep knowledge on 5G/LTE UE logs analysis.
- Experience on test equipment e.g Anritsu, R&S, Keysight
- LTE knowledge on Attach, cell reselection, LTE Handover, IRAT Handover, carrier aggregation,
HARQ, BSR, ARQ, TTI Bundling, paging, throughput analysis, DRX/CDRX, Channels, frames, transmission modes, DCI, SRVCC etc