One of our direct client is urgently looking for Analytics Manager @ San Mateo, CA
TITLE: Analytics Manager
LOCATION: San Mateo, CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
● Collaborate with the Walmart Media Group Sales and Marketing teams for the development execution and delivery of short and long-term customer insights needs to influence sales/marketing strategies and business development opportunities
● Ensure delivery of assigned insights analyses with end-to-end ownership, clear communication, detailed project plans and operational processes that drive visibility & accountability with Sales, Marketing & Analytics stakeholders
● Provide management level visibility through weekly updates on key initiatives and KPIs for the team
● Support development of executive level presentations and perspectives.
● Drive strategic initiatives including identifying issues, creating hypotheses, executing the analysis and translating data into meaningful insights and actions.
● Develop and present concrete hypothesis-driven impactful deliverables clearly answering the so-what clearly for WMG advertisers
● Identify gaps and opportunities for improving existing data sources and engage with broader Walmart teams to acquire and summarize these sources within the WMG environment.
● Support the Sales/Marketing teams in managing day-to-day operating activities and special project
• Master's degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, operations research, marketing analytics or any related quantitative field
• Strong programming skills in SQL with a strong hands-on knowledge of Hive/Hadoop/Google Cloud Platform environments
• Strong spreadsheet and presentation skills with an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings
• Self-starter looking to develop and apply analytical frameworks to help solve complex open ended business questions with relevant data
• A good balance of strong analytical skills and thought leadership
• Thrives under pressure, balancing multiple work streams and priorities
• Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment