One of our direct client is urgently looking for Android Engineer at Sunnyvale, CA
TITLE: Android Engineer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6 Months
Duties and Skills:
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes Mobile Engineering projects
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium size Mobile Engineering projects
-Participates in peer code reviews and team development
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides mobile engineering support to the business
- Troubleshoots business and production issues for mobile devices
*Minimum Education and Experience required:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software
Minimum Skills required:
- Experience with mobile software development using Java.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github)
- Experience with the agile methodology Scrum
- Experience with development of mobile network clients using HTTP protocol, REST APIs and Google Cloud Messaging
- Experience with Google Play APIs : Maps, Location, and Cloud Messaging
- Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools)
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (DDMS, MAT)
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing)
- Experience with Android software development
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in unit and integration testing Android code.
- Published Android application is required.