One of our direct client is urgently looking for Category marketing Manager @ Bentonville AR
TITLE: Category Marketing Manager ( Digital Media / Advertising )
LOCATION: Bentonville AR ( highly preferred) & (Hoboken, San Mateo, Chicago)
DURATION: 6 Months
Right to hire position. CTH after upto 6 months of contract
Our omni-channel ad solutions leverage client’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert client consumers to shoppers.
We are looking for an experienced marketing strategist, planner, storyteller, and marketing insights guru to drive omni-channel integrated advertising solutions for the client Media Group. This complex, cross-functional role will be responsible for the development and management of category-led integrated campaigns across the client omni-channel ecosystem. You will work closely with client’s advertising sales, marketing, retailtainment, site experience, category, and seasonal activation teams to conceptualize and create unique, custom, and high-impact marketing solutions for clients.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who can build bridges and are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways.
- Assist in the development of category-specific custom advertising initiatives for Media Group Clients
- Work with cross-functional connection points, processes, and planning cycles between client marketing, creative, cross-category solutions, seasonal, site experience, and product teams
- Support the development of cross-category and seasonal integration opportunities (and how to bring them to market)
- Actively participate in brainstorming and working sessions across cross-functional teams
- Support the team in driving growth and the evolution of strategic marketing planning for Media Group
- 3+ years’ marketing experience in retail or related field preferred.
- Strong agency or publisher experience in creating strategic, cross-media solutions
- Creative marketer, ability to conceptualize new ideas and new ways of working
- Highly collaborative, team player, strong influencer and relationship builder
- Strong understanding of publisher client relationships and framing a plus
- Client-side experience leading brand planning, marketing strategy and timelines a plus
Locations - Bentonville highly preferred. Open to Hoboken, San Mateo or Chicago.
Additional Job Details
- Shopper Marketing background a plus
- Any past experience partnering with Walmart a plus
- Marketing/Sales background needed. This role will be responsible for partnering with Sales to ensure they have the tools needs. Should be in touch with the sales process
- No immediate travel in the short term due to COVID. Once converted to FTE, Travel will be required