One of our direct client is urgently looking for Business Operation System Analyst @ San Mateo, CA
TITLE: Business Operation System Analyst
LOCATION: San Mateo, CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
Local Candidates Only
Proficient with Excel a must.
Description:Business Operations Systems Analyst
Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs. Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organizations’ systems and capabilities. Analyzes business partners operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions. Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology. Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications. Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business. Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation. Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge.
• Works with cross functional teams to deliver critical business needs
• Establishes and implements processes which foster team collaboration at the organizational level
• Interacts with stakeholders often requiring excellent communication skills
• Create project timelines and communicate overall project status to the broader teams
• Responsible for ensuring each team understands the overall project objectives and timeline, and how their deliverables impact the overall program
• Works collaboratively with cross-functional peers and senior leaders/stakeholders to drive resolution of project issues.
• Deeply understands current business processes in order to support requirements gathering for the Analytics/engineering teams.
• Actively participates in and contributes to the continuous improvement and evolution of processes, methodologies, and tools within the organization.
• Demonstrates ability to interact, negotiate, and influence decisions across multiple tracks and executive leadership
Bachelor degree in Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration, or other related field, training or equivalent work experience
2+ years experience as a financial analyst, operations analyst and/or project management experience
5+ years full lifecycle project management experience
Experience leading large cross functional programs involving business and engineering teams
2+ years of internal audit/enterprise risk services/business change management experience at a medium to large consulting firm.