One of our direct client is urgently looking for Business Operation Program Manager @ San Mateo, CA
TITLE: Business Operation Program Manager
LOCATION: San Mateo, CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
Note: Must required local
Looking for someone driven and takes initiative.
More Project experience.
Business Operations Program Manager
• This role will be primarily focused on managing implementation, coordination, and communication of specific workflows in the booked to billing project
• Works with cross functional teams to deliver critical business needs
• Establishes and implements processes which foster team collaboration at the organizational level
• Interacts with stakeholders often requiring excellent communication skills
• Create project timelines and communicate overall project status to the broader teams
• Responsible for ensuring each team understands the overall project objectives and timeline, and how their deliverables impact the overall program
• Works collaboratively with cross-functional peers and senior leaders/stakeholders to drive resolution of project issues.
• Deeply understands current business processes in order to support requirements gathering for the Analytics/engineering teams.
• Actively participates in and contributes to the continuous improvement and evolution of processes, methodologies, and tools within the organization.
• Demonstrates ability to interact, negotiate, and influence decisions across multiple tracks and executive leadership
Bachelor degree in Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration, or other related field, training or equivalent work experience
2+ years experience as a financial analyst, operations analyst and/or project management experience
5+ years full lifecycle project management experience
Experience leading large cross functional programs involving business and engineering teams