One of our direct client is urgently looking for Tecnical Writer @ Sunnyvale, CA
TITLE: Technical Writer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
Write technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions. Collects and interprets technical data or information and coordinates layout for publication.
• Write, publish and maintain high-quality help content and messaging
• Manage the production and publishing of documentation.
• Collaborate with engineers, product managers, developer relations
• Identify user needs, use cases and metrics to focus priorities.
• Write, edit and properly position white papers, presentations, think pieces and other content for a variety of internal and external audiences.
• BA degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience writing software documentation in a web production environment.
• Writing and editing experience. Must be able to provide writing samples.
• Experience working closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process.
• Experience in project and process management of a documentation set.
• Experience in content management systems and/or help tools.
• Track record of problem solving and innovation.