One of our direct client is urgently looking for Security Engineer
TITLE: Security Engineer
LOCATION: Remote - Onshore - WA
DURATION: 6+ Months
Ensure the security of company electronic information. Establishes security systems to prevent others from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs. Establishes appropriate firewall standards and criteria. Designs and implements security policies to control access to systems. Develops and implements standards for appropriate security checkpoints and encryption methods. Assesses the impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration, or denial of access to information. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Roles can have an internal or external client focus. May involve company-hosted, Web-enabled solutions or may include project-based jobs in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
Do you like Go, distributed teams, distributed systems, computer security, and smart, kind, empathic teammates? Client looking for a security engineer to join the Edge Foundation team and help secure the edge of Client. You'll be helping make our products and platforms more secure, helping with create and implement mitigation strategies in our PCI and e-commerce environments.
Our stack uses Go and MySQL. You don’t necessarily need to be an expert in these technologies already. We believe smart people can learn anything and are willing to train the you in our specific tools. If you're not familiar with Go, you should be able to demonstrate you'd pick it up quickly.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years’ experience securing ecommerce applications or mobile software.
• A current CISSP certification
• You have at least two years of professional experience with DNS, CDNs, load balancing, APIs.
• You have at least three years of professional experience with Go, Java, Python, Ruby, or another server-side programming language.
• You're comfortable with writing and maintaining secure SQL queries.
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• You're willing to dive into unfamiliar layers of the stack.
• You have experience with Linux systems.
• You have experience working remotely
• Experience with Go(golang).
• Experience with Salt, Chef, Puppet or other configuration management tools.