One of our direct client is urgently looking for Product Manager
TITLE: Product Manager
LOCATION: Remote - Anywhere US
DURATION: 6+ Months
Manages and coordinates product development projects.
Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues. Ensures that labeling and marketing/promotional literature match product specifications. Researches and monitors existing client base and industry developments and identifies potential new product opportunities.
Works with other departments to establish a design, technology, product development, and vendor strategy.
Manages project budgets and prepares financial analysis reports for top management.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
· 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in an agile development environment or 4 years hands-on software development experience
· 2 years’ experience in product management with proven track record of delivering top notch products that delight users.
· Domain knowledge in e-commerce, retail, supply chain and/or analytics.
· Strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch.
· Ability to develop and implement a business strategy and make dynamic adjustments as landscapes shift.
· Strong technical knowledge and an ability to influence engineering decisions.
· Strong presentation and written/oral communication skills.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data.