One of our direct client is urgently looking for L2/L3 network developer
for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: L2/L3 network developer
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
DURATION: 6+ Months (Contract)
Individual contributor where the candidate needs to develop and deliver layer-3/2 routing protocols/features
5 to 10 Yrs.
Secondary skillset(optional/good to have):
- Good knowledge in Linux, C and data structures
- Excellent Technical skills in C & Linux (Kernel) programming, Data structures (Linked list,hash, trees programming)
- Very good working experience (development, sustenance, feature enhancement) on Layer3 (L3)protocols and/or IPv6, and/or MPLS protocols, and/or Layer2 (L2) is required (RIP, OSPF,BGP, IPv4, IPv6, ND, DHCP, IGMP, PIM, MLD, MPLS, MPLS-TP, VLAN, LACP, STP, etc.)
- Strong Debugging skills, software life cycle, good protocol testing skills (testing using SNMPMIBs, CLI).
- Experience in SNMP (MIBs, writing protocol code for MIBs), CLI (using the CLI framework, adding protocol code for new CLIs)
- Good Experience in porting protocols to ASICs/NPs like Broadcom or Marvell or X11 is required.
- Analyze requirements, design, develop and deliver high quality software in layer3 protocols.
- Interact cross functionally on matters that require coordination across organization lines
- Must be interested to learn about new data communication protocols and products in a short span.
- Write functional and design specification documents and drive sign-off
- Interface with other developers, QA, Documentation & Customer Support teams as needed & Participate in full product life cycle development.
- Expecting a positive, energetic, cheerful attitude to own up any responsibility given.