One of our direct client is urgently looking for E2E Troubleshooting Leader
for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: E2E Troubleshooting Leader
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
DURATION: 6+ Months (Contract)
E2E Troubleshooting Leader
Individual contributor where the candidate needs to debug and troubleshoot the Customer / Network issues.
7 to 10 Yrs.
Secondary skillset(optional/good to have):
- Troubleshooting experience on networking protocols like RIP, OSPF,BGP, IPv4, IPv6, ND, DHCP, IGMP, PIM, MLD, MPLS, MPLS-TP, VLAN, LACP, STP, etc.
- Working knowledge of SDN and NFV (ODL, ONOS, OpenFlow, P4)
- Working knowledge of Cloud computing & Virtualization (OpenStack, Kubernetes)
- Python and bash scripting skills
- Ability to develop SDN applications or integrations with Inmarsat systems, on top of open source SDN controllers such as ONOS and Open Daylight (based in Java, Go, web-based UI frameworks)
- Good understanding and experience with docker or containers ecosystem in general
- Knowledge on SDN controller, application is added advantages
- Engineers must be able to understand how complex networks work and identify problems, besides advising on how to improve them
- Solid working experience in a relevant communications, network infrastructure or related computing infrastructure field
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization