One of our direct client is urgently looking for Software Engineer (Front-End) @ Sunnyvale, CA
TITLE: Sr. Software Engineer (Front-End fullstack)
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
Minimum experience/education required:
Professional Front End development experience (or) Bachelors/Masters education in the Computer Science/elated fields. Position does not require specific years of experience but requires listed skills.
- Experience using libraries and frameworks like React, Redux, GraphQL and TypeScript.
- Experience building server side APIs and proxies using Node.js.
- Experience writing unit tests using Jest & React Testing Library.
- Experience with Source Control using Git/Github.
- Experience building accessible UI components.
Nice to Have:
- Experience writing automation using TestCafe.
- Experience with log management application Splunk.
- Experience with CI/CD system Jenkins.
- Design and develop client's Cart and Checkout web pages using various web technologies including React, Node, Jest, RTL, GraphQL and TypeScript.
- Work on platform library upgrades and help other teams adopt it with proper documentation.
- Implement accessible reusable components that are shared across teams. Help resolve high priority production bugs that might hinder customers shopping on Walmart.com.
- Fix performance issues by profiling different sections of the codebase.
- Define best practices and architectural guidelines and advocate and enforce them via tooling, reviews, and documentation.
- Follow agile software development methodology for projects.
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to guarantee availability and increase efficiency.
- Assist with development of requirements with product management/architects and provide recommendations to enhance design to prevent recurrence of defects.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Business Users, Project Managers, Product Managers and other Engineers to achieve elegant output.