We have urgent opening with one of our client @ Renton WA
Title: Android Developer (Kotlin)
Location: Renton, WA
Duration: 12+ months
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- 5+ years of commercial development experience in Android application.
- Solid understanding of Java and Android SDK.
- Worked atleast 1 project on Kotlin
- Experience with continuous integration tools and test automation is plus.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Solid understanding and implementation experience with using Android SDK.
- Web services integration (REST, JSON) in a mobile environment.
- Able to produce maintainable code within collaborative environments.
- Knowledge of design patterns and experience building sleek, high performance user interfaces.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Experience with configuration management source control systems.
- Published one or more Android apps to the Google store is a plus.
- Has a strong profile of applications showcasing what he/she built or worked on.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- 5+years of experience in developing enterprise android mobile app in agile model
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, IS, Engineering [Electrical/Electronics] and relevant experience.
- Strong resource who can do hands-on on Android & Java
- Kotlin is must
- Can get hands dirty and lead some of the projects
- Good communication skills