We have urgent need with our client.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12+ months
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value.
- Should have a proven track record for quality and performance of code deliverable, strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
- Utilize BDD part of your testing and should have previous BDD experience
- Expertise in writing complex SQLCommand for backend testing and good knowledge of web application
- Develop a repeatable process for designing, developing, and executing scripts. - Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to development teams.
- Create Test Plans, Cases and Scripts for UAT, functional and regression testing on Web applications, client applications and products.
- in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
- Experience with Automation testing tool, preferred experience with Selenium Web Driver or custom test tool
- Adequate working knowledge of JUnit or TestNG
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
- Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable
- Understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing life-cycle
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills desired
- Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics
- Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing
- Heavy experience in software engineering / development in an object oriented environment
- Strong in any scripting language.