One of our direct client is urgently looking for Data Analyst for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Big Data Analyst
LOCATION: San Mateo, CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
Analyze, document and design - data, data quality rules, and data quality tests to be landed and executed. Create resilient, and sustainable and data analysis and data quality rules. Be a product-oriented data analyst creating and experimenting with new ideas that will engage and excite our customers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field. MS/PhD would be a strong plus.
- 3+ years experience in Data Design, Dimensional Modelling, Teradata, HiveQL, Hadoop HDFS, Confluence, Jira.
- Strong understanding of data design techniques and principles
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively both on teams as well as be self-motivated, task oriented and organized.
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment