One of our direct client is urgently looking for Program Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Program Manager
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
The Walmart Global Marketplace, Program & Services team is responsible for defining, enforcing and promoting services and programs to ensure best in class Customer Experience and hence drive growth across our marketplace business.
Core Functions include:
• Define, develop and review the adoption strategy for seller growth programs
• Understand and use various custom tools to support program operations (incl. seller settings, account setup, and invoicing)
• Provide phone/email support to troubleshoot and resolve seller problems.
• Identify and monitor program performance KPIs
• Communicate closely with cross-functional partners to address non-routine questions as they arise
• Coordinates projects, Prepare reports detailing program status to date,Compile project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves problems.
Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
Requires a bachelor's degree.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree (Business or Technical field preferred)
• 2+ years of experience in program operations and technical support roles
• Strong analytical skills: MS Excel® skills, Teradata SQL, Tableau, incl. functions (logical, lookup and reference, math and trigonometry, etc.) & pivot tables; Excel Macros preferred
• Experience performing quantitative and qualitative research and communicating results to leadership
• Excellent personal task management skills and ability to handle multiple assignments
• Strong written (including email) and verbal (including phone) communication skills
• Prior eCommerce and/or Supply Chain experience is a strong plus