One of our direct client is urgently looking for iOS Developer for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: iOS Developer
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
Development applications for the Mac/iOS and their integration with back-end services. You will be the lone developer, working alongside other system engineers. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. Responsibilities - Design applications and scripts to be utilized on the Mac to allow our end users to have more self help tools, support to have advanced diagnostic tools and tools/apps for our business partners. Ensure that home grown applications that are being deployed to the Macs are reviewed and code signed/notarized. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features - Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs - Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years doing development for the Mac platform
- 3+ years experience with API integrations and developing dashboards and reporting
- 3+ years of hands on coding and shell scripting experience
- Skilled in Swift, Objective-C, X-Code, SQL, JSON/XML
- Shell scripting
- Excellent ability to reverse engineer apps, deconstruct and reconstruct code with minimal documentation.
- Expert in finding opens source projects and bringing new ideas to a team.
- Excellent documentation skills for code/app/project created.
- Excellent communication skills in being able to explain what each line of code is doing