One of our direct client is urgently looking for Technical Project manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Technical Project Manager - Data Warehouse & Analytics
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
This role will be responsible for managing projects Data Warehousing and Data Integration as well as Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting project initiatives. Candidate must have ability to develop relationships with stakeholders, solicit, define, and document project requirements, and fluidly working with IT technical contributors. This role demands a detail-oriented PM who has proven experience working on projects involving Field based Sales Teams (CRM) + Sales Reporting business acumen (Analytics) -- with excellent track record of managing multiple project teams spread across multiple time zones.
Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities:
• Oversight and management of pharmaceutical/biotech projects for the following platforms: Data Warehousing, Data Integration (Informatica), Analytics/Dashboard/Tableau Reporting.
• Directly manage larger efforts while performing project administration and tracking for smaller efforts.
• Pro-actively lead requirement gathering efforts and coordinate with business SMEs, IT architect, IT business analysts, developers to ensure Business Analysts can transform information into Functional and Technical requirements specifications.
• Coordinate with Vendor and in-house Programmer/Administrator for system/s updates, enhancements, and associated new tool/systems.
• Author project documentation including Project Charters, Budget Tracker, Schedule, Status Dashboard, Timeline visuals using MS Office.
• Coordinate training for Business end users
• Manage Vendor relationships and lead calls with vendors
• Ensure solutions comply with FDA regulations throughout the solution lifecycle, working tightly with internal IT SMEs, Stakeholders & other management to verify.
• Assist in the creation of training materials & programs.
• Escalate issues to Sr. Management, and to vendor support as needed with discretion.
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements:
• 5+ years of Project Management experience in implementing system functionality and integrations in support of Bio-Pharma business operations for Field Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Legal, Finance.
• Previous experience in implementations related to data modeling, and data integration, reporting, analytics a must.
• Systems Experience (Tableau BI/Analytics, Data Warehousing, Informatica, Sunshine Act/Agg Spend) or relevant system.
• Must be able to provide oversight and help define the roadmap of program to provide solutions that empower stakeholder groups to solve their data driven analytics and reporting needs.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact with different levels of management with poise, efficiency, authority.
• Project management experience in the Bio-Pharma industry is required.
• Skills: Project Management (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall), SDLC, Business Analysis, Vendor Management, User Adoption, and System Training
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint.
• BA or BS degree required, MIS, Computer Science or related.
• PMP certification is preferred.