One of our direct client is urgently looking for Software Engineer for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Software Engineer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
Quickly learn capabilities of every part of the predictive analytics platform including the Data, Caching and Messaging tiers, Application and systems infrastructure and services, and deployment architecture.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Develop efficient code to automate repetitive/manual tasks.
- Continuously research existing systems to find more efficient/ automated ways of preventing, minimizing or resolving issues.
- Improve our systems and applications with monitoring, analytics and ad hoc reporting.
- Work with business partners to provide them the accurate analytics empowering them to take the correct business decisions.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues, taking proactive steps to prevent and necessary steps to resolve.
- Escalate issues and work with other cross-functional engineering team members and see them through to resolution.
- Resolve day-to-day issues and relay updates to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience and expert in programming languages such as Java, Python and shell.
- Experience in developing and managing solutions using both SQL and no-SQL databases such as Oracle, MySQL and Cassandra. Experience with Splunk and Solr preferred
- Scripting skills in at least one of the following: Perl, Python, Shell, Bash, or Ruby.
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment.
- Experience with running infrastructure with public or private cloud environments.
- Experience in Build Automation tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical and technical audiences.