One of our direct client is urgently looking for Post Silicon Validation
for our Direct client requirement
Role- Post Silicon Validation
Location – San Jose, CA.
Contract – 6 Months+ Contract
Primary responsibilities include:
● Development of Linux PCI Express (PCIe) device driver.
● Linux board support package (BSP) development.
● Linux kernel development for SMI hardware.
Skills and experience required:
● 5+ years in industry with relevant software development experience.
● Prior experience with PCIe interface and Linux PCI software stack is required.
● Prior experience with Linux kernel driver development is required.
● Hands on experience with hardware debugging required.
● Expert C / C++ programming.
● Very good understanding of computer architecture principals.
● Experience with hardware low level primitives, microarchitecture is a strong plus.
● Development with hardware interfaces like I2C, SPI, JTAG, GPIOs, PLL, regulators is a strong plus.
● Python/bash shell programming is a plus
● Prior experience with upstreaming Linux kernel patches is a plus.