We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: MANAGER OF REGIONAL SALES
LOCATION: Torrance, CA or near by ( Work from home )
DURATION: FTE / Full-time
Compensation : Competitive salary + benefits
* Client is unable to accept any candidate on Visa
* Candidate should be able to gain Secret Level Security Clearance
* Relocation assistance is available for non-local candidates
- Achieves individual and team booking revenue plan and sets appropriate objectives for sales agents and representatives to meet desired revenue goals.
- Qualifies and directs sales activities for sales representatives and sales agents in the assigned region, compliant with corporate guidelines.
- Performs account management and regional sales to include business development, lead generation, customer qualification, proposal delivery, and contract negotiation.
- Understands and assimilates the latest technologies and market data to create account propositions and competitive solutions for high value opportunities.
- Establishes a communication path between the company and the customer to ensure customer satisfaction. Develops and supports timely resolution to customer issues.
- Identifies, qualifies, and negotiates channel alliances with domestic organizations (i.e. integrators, manufacturers, service providers) to leverage market coverage.
- Assists sales, support, and marketing staff members in activities such as sales promotion, training, or market research in planning and executing projects.
- Assembles and leads multi-disciplinary teams to recommend new application and product features and strategy for the strategic account or territory.
- BS Degree in a technical discipline or Business Administration.
- Five (5) years experience in sales of systems and services is required.
- Experience in sales in Aerospace / Aviation / Defense industry
- Preferably, background and understanding in RF/Wireless/Communication and related technology
- Requires knowledge of high technology industry, and client/competitor trends.
- Experience should also include a record of exceeding multi-million dollar sales quotas.
- Must have the appropriate skill necessary to negotiate and close multi-million dollar contracts.
- Must be capable of developing successful account strategies to increase market penetration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal are essential.
- Must possess willingness to travel and capability to manage time without continuous supervision.