We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Product Engineering Specialist
LOCATION: Muskegon, MI
DURATION: FTE / Full-time
Compensation : Competitive salary + benefits
* Client is unable to accept any candidate on Visa
* Candidate should be able to gain Secret Level Security Clearance
* Relocation assistance is available for non-local candidates
The Product Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of components and sub-systems of diesel engines, transmissions, and turret drive systems for military ground vehicles
Projects range in scope from advanced research and development of future products to failure analysis and incremental improvements to existing products.
The Product Engineer will be responsible for requirements development, concept design, analysis, detailed design, drawings, hardware procurement, supplier technical support, test planning and execution, and failure analysis.
Preferred Skills or Experience:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university required.
- Minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience, or 2 years of prior related experience with a M.S.
- Demonstrated ability to perform mechanical stress and structural engineering calculations.
- Demonstrated ability to perform thermal fluids and heat transfer calculations.
- Ability to manage and organize multiple project tasks to meet established deadlines.
- Must be capable of obtaining a DOD security clearance.
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Must be willing to travel (domestic and foreign) up to 10%.
- Must be able to move freely within the manufacturing and lab environment with reasonable accommodation.
- Engine and engine sub-system design and development experience, especially fuel, lubrication, and cooling systems.
- Experience designing and developing mechanical and/or hydro-mechanical systems.
- MS degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
- Working knowledge of GD&T.
- Creo / Pro-E experience.
- Transmission and transmission sub-system design and development experience.
- Experience designing and developing components for a military or aerospace contractor.