We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Sr. RF/Wireless Engineering Specialist
LOCATION: Hauppauge, NY
DURATION: FTE / Full-time
Compensation : Competitive salary + benefits
* Client is unable to accept any candidate on Visa
* Candidate should be able to gain Secret Level Security Clearance
Experienced professional with proficient knowledge of "active and passive circuit design"
as well as practical knowledge of project management. Ability to manage development projects with general supervision. Effectively communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department, customers, and suppliers. Recommends enhancements to systems and processes. Works to achieve technical performance while meeting schedule and cost operational targets for specific programs and projects with moderate impact on departmental results.
- Design and test low noise amplifiers and passive circuits.
- Conceptualize and develop new RF and Microwave circuits, packages, and products.
- Perform EM simulations of microwave housings, transitions, and passive circuits.
- Perform circuit simulations of microwave active circuits.
- Develop specifications for microwave components and subassemblies.
- Perform RF and microwave subassembly system analysis.
- Generate test and data reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrophysics and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Low noise amplifier design experience.
- Strong experience in RF and Microwave circuits, EM simulations
- A minimum of 3 years of microwave active circuit design and simulation experience is required.
- Ability to gain Secret Level Security Clearance
- Preferred Additional Skills:
- Ability to manage projects and interface to other areas
- Experience designing products for Manufacturing