We are urgently looking for Senior Systems and Software Engineer for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Senior Systems/ Software Engineer
DURATION: Full time
Qualifications and Job Description:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Physics, Math or Electrical Engineering is required; Master’s degree in related technical field is preferred. A minimum 7+ years of systems and software development; a minimum of 5+ years as Senior Systems and Software Engineer is preferred.
The purpose of the Senior Systems and Software Engineer -
- This role will be responsible for the development and documentation of complex portions of the Windows UI and middleware [embedded] state-of-art ultrasound noninvasive high energy delivery system.
- These devices incorporate multiple real time and non-real time processors communicating over several types of interfaces.
- Windows is used to implement functionality including GUI, database, business logic, and external networking. Real Time control is implemented in a stack of FPGAs that communicate to the Windows based system.
- The windows system will access the internet on unknown networks. You will be assisting in protecting sensitive data of patients, the business, and operational modes of the system while contributing to development in a real time system.
- Deep understanding of Windows, and embedded systems operation is required.