We are urgently looking for Sr.Product Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Sr. Product Manager
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
Product analytics allows companies to fully understand how users engage with their product by analyzing users’ digital footprints step-by-step to see what leads them to engage, return, or churn. And enable product owners, designers, and developers use this data to guide their decisions.
What you'll do:
Understand how people are using the site or app. Uncover user pain points. Reduce churn.
- Partner with product and business cross function team. Provide and supports the implementation of product solutions
- Provide data driven insights and deliver recommendations that address opportunities for product improvements
- Provide analytical support to Product Managers
- Ensure accuracy of data capture strategy
- A/B Test: Test variations on messaging or features.
- Display dashboards: Visualize data with templated or custom reports. Create effective reporting and dashboards.
- Measure: Measure engagement by feature.
- Provide Funnel optimization, user segmentation, cohort analysis, etc.
- Conduct both client side and server side analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics, consulting or other quantitative role
- Fluency in SQL, as well as an understanding of statistical analysis, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- Data visualization skills in Tableau or similar tool
- A self-starter: Can drive projects with minimal guidance
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field or related field