One of our direct client is urgently looking for Backend Engineer for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Backend Engineer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA.
DURATION: 6 Months
- Hands on development on building n-tier applications using RESTful Services, Java/J2EE, Oracle and related technologies.
- Participate in managing code & configurations for multiple environments, release management process, creating and maintaining environment configuration and controls, code integrity and work closely with platform team
- Analyzing business requirements, story-boards and similar artifacts of the scrum process, work in an agile development environment with a quick turnaround time and iterative builds.
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design
- Leads the work of other small groups of three to five engineers
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Ensures inclusion of business vision and industry trends to enable results that drive business
- Problem solving and troubleshooting design and development issues and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the junior engineers
- Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- 4+ years of experience programming in Java/J2EE, REST Services, and related technologies.
- Hands on Experience with Hibernate, Spring, CXF.
- Hands on experience with RDBMS (Oracle), PL/SQL.
- Experience with no-sql technologies like Cassandra, Cosmos
- Experience with distributed publish-subscribe messaging system like Kafka
- Experience configuring & deploying applications on J2EE application server (Apache Tomcat, TomEE).
- Experience in Caching Solutions
- Expertise in SaaS application development.
- Experience with UNIX shell and scripting.