We are urgently looking for Technical Product Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Technical Product Manager - Data Sciece
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 12+ Months
Product Manager – Data
We are looking for a candidate that has CS. If they have experience working on Inventory & Pricing - Daily/batch driven, experience with ML and automation – huge plus!
Skill set -Data Science driven, Product mind - inventory, supply chain and logistic.
What exactly will they be working on? – Candidate will be working on ML/Data science based problems to solve our inventory availability or fraud detection problem. It’ll involve a mix of improving existing services as well as work on the roadmap
· Manages and coordinates product development projects.
· Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues.
· Ensures that labeling and marketing/promotional literature match product specifications.
· Researches and monitors existing client base and industry developments and identifies potential new product opportunities.
· Works with other departments to establish a design, technology, product development, and vendor strategy.
· Manages project budgets and prepares financial analysis reports for top management.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
· 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in an agile development environment or 4 years hands-on software development experience
· 2 years’ experience in product management with proven track record of delivering top notch products that delight users.
· Domain knowledge in e-commerce, retail, online advertising and/or analytics.
· Strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch.
· Ability to develop and implement a business strategy and make dynamic adjustments as landscapes shift.
· Strong technical knowledge and an ability to influence engineering decisions.
· Strong presentation and written/oral communication skills.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data.