We are urgently looking for Technical Product Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Technical Product Manager (Supply Chain)
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 12+ Months
The Technical Product Manager will drive product vision and define roadmaps.
They will be responsible for bridging technology and business to drive innovation by owning the product lifecycle from concept through launch.
This is the same role we’ve been looking for in the last 6months. It’ll essentially cover various aspects of the last mile problem for retailers like Delivery/pickup/OMS etc.
We have a lot of inhouse products that we would want the product manager to work on – deliver existing commitments as well as build out the vision/roadmap going forward
• Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Lead design, development, and deployment of products ensuring quality and scalability
• Synthesize requirements and drive the product roadmap and processes
• Work with engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process.
• Analyze data to provide actionable insights specifying for current and future products.
• Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
• Work directly with key stakeholders to understand requirements, drive adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system issues
• Develop and implement a company-wide change management and launch plans.
• Communicate the benefits and champion the system throughout the organization
• 3+ years of experience driving product vision and leading a team to deploy innovative solutions
• 2+ yrs in a fast paced environment in online and/or retail environments preferred
• BA/BS in Engineering/CS/EE or a related technical discipline a strong plus.
• Last mile domain knowledge is a great to have
• Proven successful experience bring product to launch.
• Knowledgeable in technology.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong desire to work in cross functional teams
• Self starter with a strong attention to detail and an ability to deal with ambiguity
• Strong sense of retail psychology, user experience and uncompromising commitment to serving the customer
• Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment