We are urgently looking for Operation Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Operation Manager
LOCATION: San Mateo, CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
* Main role is to manage end-to-end projects (non-technical), compile KPIs, Powerpoint presentation, compliance, coordinate deliverables with stakeholders
* No technical background. No Agile / Scrum is needed
* Strong experience with PowerPoint analytical skills/mind is preferred
This is a Operation Manager, non-technical role.
- Manage a large portfolio of projects through their lifecycle phases to successful completion and ensure timely execution of plans by working in partnership with multiple stakeholders.
- Develop overall project/program roadmaps and schedules; identify and manage critical path, cross- functional dependencies; collecting and analyzing project metrics to manage initiatives and drive accountability for the accomplishment of overall project objectives
- Develop and execute plans for managing risk; and escalate and communicate program related issues to appropriate levels of management.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful reports, KPI, metrics and executive dashboards to track progress as well as perform ad hoc analysis.
- Work with Compliance Subject Matters Experts team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business. Assesses opportunities and determines strategy and approach for the Compliance Program.
- Develop and maintain key relationships to promote and build support for compliance initiatives; share best practices across markets; manage projects from concept to implementation to achieve desired results.
- Planning and Improvement: Advocate Planning and Continuous Improvement - Sets and communicates clear and aligned goals, monitors progress
- Develops and communicates logical, convincing justifications, including lessons learned, that build commitment and support for one's perspectives and initiatives
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years relevant experience in business operations, tech, consulting, compliance, finance, operations management, or similar fields.
- Demonstrated experience in solving problems cross-functionally to lead teams toward a shared goal.
- Proficient in advanced PowerPoint and Excel, and/or other data visualization tools to deep dive into data analysis; identify and quantify opportunities, and design sustainable improvements and solutions
- Polished communication skills and comfort working with internal and external stakeholders including senior leadership
- Proven track record of designing and implementing process improvement projects from start to finish in a resource-constrained environment
- A self-starter with the ability to quickly respond to problems independently and the ability o thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment