We have urgent need with our DIRECT client.
TITLE: Business Analyst (eCommerce Store Support)
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Job ID: WECJP00013845
Main need is for Business Analyst for Support ticketing system for Online store
- Process support ticket for client's online store by identifying Organizing and identify issues- do trend analyze, root cause analysis
- Experience working with ticket system such as JIRA, ServiceNow etc
- Must come from an IT background- must be able to pick up the back end systems
- Should have "curious" mind and to learn new systems quickly
- good communication and problem solver
- work with diff teams
- identify problems through data -what issues stores are trying to say for online shopping
Required Skills and experience
Support Online stores by analyzing and resolving store related issues, delivering relevant updates on trends, expertise in field issue management, providing input on system updates/upgrades, and ad hoc analysis for current business initiatives. Ability to work closely with Bentonville and Sunnyvale business partners to ensure Stores and Field Associates are supported quickly and successfully.
• Ownership of all Support Queues
• Work with Store and Field Associates to triage, analyze and resolve reported issues
• Review and resolve all reported issues within identified SLA’s
• Coordinate with multiple technical teams for issue resolution and lead COEs (correction of errors) when necessary
• Escalate issues impacting the business to leadership when appropriate.
• Provide and improve current support processes continuously from learnings
• Provide weekly updates on trending and high priority issues.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a high paced work environment.
• Ability to quickly address obstacles hindering issue resolution and escalate as needed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong documentation skills
• Must be able to communicate at a level appropriate to the audience (peers and senior management).
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Economics or other related field.
• Highly knowledgeable about business processes and workflows
• Knowledge/experience of ticketing systems is a plus (Jira and ServiceNow)
• eCommerce experience a plus