We are urgently looking for Technical Writer for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Technical Writer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
- The Senior Technical Writer is needed for Walmart I/O Program. The candidate would help
- Write API documentation for API users, such as API reference docs and developer guides. Keep emphasis on documentation that is technically accurate and brings clarity for even complex processes.
- Review documents written by developers / PMs for a particular API and suggest changes / seek clarity to externalize the same document
- Write technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions. Collects and interprets technical data or information and coordinates layout for publication.
- Write, publish and maintain high-quality help content and messaging
- Manage the production and publishing of documentation.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, developer relations
- Identify user needs, use cases and metrics to focus priorities.
- Write, edit and properly position white papers, presentations, think pieces and other content for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- BA degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience writing software documentation in a web production environment.
- Writing and editing experience. Must be able to provide writing samples.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience working closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process.
- Experience in project and process management of a documentation set.
- Experience in content management systems and/or help tools.
- Track record of problem solving and innovation.