We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Assistant Site Merchandising Manager
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
We are looking for a highly-motivated and results-oriented Site Merchandising Manager to support various online marketing initiatives for Client. This role will lead and execute the category-specific website content strategy and plans that are synergistic with our brand goals. This role will work primarily with Site Merchandising but also with multiple cross-functional teams to support initiatives that requires a broad mix of work. This role will contribute to the success of campaigns and various member experiences on client. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a winning attitude, adaptability, analytical mindset, being a self-starter, and both action and results oriented. They will be passionate about creating the best-in-class member experience.
Here's what you'll be doing as our Site Merchandising Manager:
- Provide expertise in Site Merchandising to apply to the development, implementation, and improvement of action plans
- Develop and plan the visual merchandising and seasonal site strategies of departments and campaigns
- Identify and establish department, category, or campaign-level key performance indicators (KPIs), benchmarks, and forecasts
- Use data and analyses to develop strategies and tactics to optimize site experiences while ensuring business goals are consistently met. Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of all programs and campaigns to continue optimization efforts and adjust accordingly, as well as share insights to teams and key business partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business leaders to drive business objectives and influence strategies
- Provide direction to creative and content design teams using wireframes and project management planning tools to articulate campaign strategies as well as status to ensure on-time and on-budget execution.…
- Performs routine site audit and user acceptance testing to ensure consistent and best in class site experiences.
- Collaborate and provide subject matter expertise to assist in any strategic initiatives and site enhancements.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in digital trends and competitor innovations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of site management.
- Demonstrates a understanding of website best practices (i.e.: SEO, site merchandising, usability, product and category content) and ensures proper implementation across all areas within division
- Demonstrates an understanding of various site publication and content management systems; understands how the back-end and front-end systems work and are integrated to power core site features such as taxonomy, attribution, SEO, search, navigation
- Bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent merchandising/e-commerce experience
- 4+ years of experience in a complex environment
- 4+ years of working in/with Site Merchandising team
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management in an agile environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in Retail, Web and/or eCommerce a strong plus
- Proven ability to manage and lead diverse groups of individuals in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining flexibility
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics, or Adobe Analytics