We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Reporting Analyst – Cost Analytics
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
The Senior Reporting Analyst – Global Cost Analytics, is a member of the Global Cost Analytics Team, and will help build the retail and supplier performance reports/dashboards for select WMT International markets that will be shared with business stakeholders and leadership.
- Creates reports and dashboards for retail and supplier performance metrics.
- Builds efficient and fast data processing layer over high volumes of retail data from databases (and other data sources) as well as excellent visualization dashboards for business performance metrics to view on desktop and mobile devices.
- Builds high quality data dashboards for distribution to business stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Builds automated framework for daily/regular update of data and reports/dashboards.
- Develops good knowledge of the business metrics (and related details) to translate raw data feeds to those metrics for reporting.
- Understands business requirements to create the data reporting solutions (both in coding metric calculations and visualization) that meet those.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity and ensures business needs are being met.
Preferred experience / qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience
- Has expertise in building data reporting/dashboards and creating reporting solutions/apps for desktop and mobile devices (iPhone, Android etc.).
- Has good working knowledge of building automated data solutions for reports.
- Has experience of creating reports using PowerBI, Tableau etc. and building data processing solution using Alteryx or other similar products.
- Has strong analytical, oral, and written communication skills.
- Has strong knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Graduate degree – MS or MBA preferred
- Experience in cost negotiation analyses in the retail environment