We are urgently looking for Scrum Master for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Scrum Master
LOCATION: Dallas TX
DURATION: 6+ months
- Serve as the servant leader for team(s) by ensuring clear communication and helping the team reach its goal.
- Drive the appropriate methodology focused on predictable, quality delivery and driving continuous improvement of the team.
- Facilitate team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
- 3+ Years as a scrum master
- Solid understanding of agile values, principles and Scrum framework
- Possesses situational awareness, and demonstrated judgment in prior experience.
- Interested in continual improvement, learning, and knowledge sharing.
- Understands conflict resolution, appreciates organizational transparency, and building trust
- Ability to communicate effectively across an eCommerce organization to forge relationships with business users, product managers, testers, release teams, platform engineering teams, and user interface teams. technical and business audiences, executives, and external partners. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Training in agile, and or completed Scrum certification
- Multi-country high traffic eCommerce business implementing web sites and mobile apps.
- Ability to work with outsourced technology partners based in multiple, global locations.
- Project Management Certification and Scrum Master certification.