We are urgently looking for Technical Project Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Technical Project Manager
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
As a Senior Technical Project Manager for client , you will engage with multiple cross-functional teams to conceive, design and deliver high quality products in support of client’s business strategy and objectives. You have day-to-day responsibility for managing complex agile software development programs and projects to completion.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Program/Project Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Identify, assess, communicate, and mitigate risks and issues as they arise.
- Provide strategic insights to define and improve product features, business analytics and monitoring tools by working closely with Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Provide technical leadership to the team, and drive closure of technical issues by working with front/backend and partner engineers.
- Communicate directly with executive management team to share program/project status, and to escalate risks and issues as needed to endure visibility, ownership, and timely resolution.
- Develop Project Management best practices and champion process improvement initiatives across the organization.
A technical strong and highly motivated leader with excellent communication skills, proven skill sets for building top performing cross-disciplinary teams that can work across multiple geographies, with strong customer focus and a proven track record of delivering successful products to market.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g., computer science, electrical engineering, information systems, etc.), or equivalent.
- 3+ years full life-cycle program/project experience managing large scale programs that span across Product Management, Engineering/QA, UX, Business, Marketing, and Third Party partners.
- • Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- 3+ year’s software development experience with building and launching consumer software for web, mobile or desktop.
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills, combined with a strong sense of ownership, and proactive can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g., computer science, electrical engineering, information systems, etc.).
- Web or Internet start-up environment and information security technology experience. Experience with AdTech industry a big plus
- Drive large scale projects that have high visibility and impact to the organization.
- Proficient with modern software engineering practices and good familiarities with coding tools and techniques.
- Proficient in presenting to and persuading at the Senior Director and Vice Presidential level.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.