We are urgently looking for CDN Operations Specialistfor our Direct client requirement
TITLE: CDN Operations Specialist
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA.
DURATION: 6+ Months
- Linux background
- Networking expereince
Vudu is looking for seasoned CDN Operations Specialist that has hands-on configuration and administration experience with content delivery platforms.
You will be working on CDN traffic management and configurations, performance monitoring, capacity management and issue escalation from Operations point of view. This is a senior level position and we are looking minimum 5 years of experience in related field.
- Precise analytical monitoring of CDN performance and metrics on daily basis and detect/troubleshoot CDN related issues
- Configure and maintain CDN level configurations
- Support on-call teams for CDN related operational issues and performance degradation
- Work with multiple CDN vendors for issue escalation, configuration, planning for CDN related tasks
- Enhance CDN monitoring and performance tracking
- Create and maintain documentation as required
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science, or related field
- Production systems administration and troubleshooting experience
- Proven hands on knowledge and experience with operation and utilization of CDNs and HTTP cache/proxy technologies
- Knowledge of networking and application protocols, such as TCP/IP, HTTP/S, DNS and Anycast
- Operational experience running a production 24x7x365 infrastructure at scale
- Experience in managing, configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting multiple CDNs
- Experience in managing and configuring external monitoring tools such as Dynatrace/Websitepulse
The following experience / credentials would be a plus:
- Relevant Systems and Network Administration experience involving how infrastructure hardware and software interacts with each other
- Scripting experience in Python & Bash, automation in Ansible
- Having experience in Splunk and/or creation of Splunk dashboards.