We are urgently looking for Technical Writer for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Technical Writer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA.
DURATION: 6+ Months
- Writing the samples to develop components base on API
- This is a mid level position
- API Documentation is must
- Sample need to reflect in API Documentation side
- Sample is must required at the time of submisison
Will get extended beyond FY20 and contract to hire
Write technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions. Collects and interprets technical data or information and coordinates layout for publication.
• Write, publish and maintain high-quality help content and messaging
• Manage the production and publishing of documentation.
• Collaborate with engineers, product managers, developer relations
• Identify user needs, use cases and metrics to focus priorities.
• Write, edit and properly position white papers, presentations, think pieces and other content for a variety of internal and external audiences.
• BA degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience writing software documentation in a web production environment.
• Writing and editing experience, Must be able to provide writing samples.
• Experience working closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process.
• Experience in project and process management of a documentation set.
• Experience in content management systems and/or help tools.
• Track record of problem solving and innovation.
NOTE - Experience in documenting APIs will be preferable (RESTful interfaces and engineering documentation).