We are urgently looking for following resource
for client client requirement
TITLE: Wireless Network Administrator
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
DURATION: 12+ Months
- Experience with Application Deployment solutions like Ansible and Chef is required.
- Knowledge of EIR, GMLC, One NDS, NTF, and SDL strongly recommended.
- Knowledge of working with SOAP/XML over HTTP strongly recommended
- Knowledge of and experience testing, and debugging JAVA applications.
- Experience working with application software developers for API integrations is highly recommended. Experience with REST and SOAP API integrations is desired.
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat Web Server, Redhat package manager, YUM package manager strongly recommended
- Knowledge of Elastic Stack architecture, log analytics and development of visualizations on Kibana is strongly recommended
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL/Greenplum and SQL queries recommended.
- Experience related to Billing, Subscriber Data Plan provisioning, Subscriber Profile Management and interaction with 3rd party software solutions is recommended.
- Experience related to administration of subscriber data in customer networks (e.g based on LDAP database)
- Analytic skills of analyzing Wireshark logs from HTTP interfaces and related protocols (LDAP, SOAP, HTTP(S))
- Experience with integrating to load balancers such as A10
- Configure, modify and troubleshoot issues with the subscriber profiles in LTE customer networks related to different NEs
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with IP networking.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux Operating System (RHEL variant) e.g deploying updates, installing and configuring application software, analyzing logs
- Experience with Testing tools such as jMeter and SOAPUI is recommended.
- Experience in Qemu-KVM virtualization and managing applications hosted on Openstack.